AMERICAN COOLING SYSTEMS (“ACS”) designs and manufactures engine cooling fans for OEM and Aftermarket use. ACS fans demonstrate the highest performance levels to maximize airflow while reducing demand on engine horsepower and are available in clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations, with diameters from 14″ to 49″.
American Cooling Systems (“ACS”) offers a full line of replacements for fans from other manufacturers. ACS polymer fans offer the performance and durability your engines require and are priced to deliver the value you want.
// ACS FAN FEATURES:
- Efficient Fan Designs, providing low noise and maximum air flow to meet the cooling requirements of today’s demanding engines
- ACS Polymer fans provide longer life in harsh environments and significant weight reduction compared to metal fans. Weight reduction provides longer life for fan clutch linings and bearings, and fan belts
- One piece fan and modular fan construction
- Clockwise and Counter Clockwise Rotations
- A full range of and mounting configurations
- Patented laser balance clip technology eliminates trimming blades for balance -resulting in uniform length of each fan blade for consistent tip clearance from shroud- increasing fan performance efficiency and reducing noise.
- E-Coated disk provides improved corrosion resistance over other plating or painting options
// MARKET APPLICATIONS FOR ACS FANS:
- POWER GENERATION
- HEAVY AND MEDIUM DUTY TRUCKS
- SPECIALTY VEHICLES and MILITARY
replica rolex watches canada
replica watches sites review
replica watches orlando florida